Oct 30, 2011

In With the New

As the mother of two small children, I seem to have taken it upon myself to wear out my clothes like a child. Every pair of jeans I own, have at least one hole in the knee. Exhibit A:
This problem could be due to, 1) me rolling, crawling, and sliding around on the floor with the girls, 2) the fact that every pair of jeans I own is at least three years old, 3) little elves tearing at my pants during the night, or 4) a combination of the above. In any case, with some of the money my lovely husband gave me for my 30th birthday, I took myself to the mall and got some new jeans. Are they not the most beautiful things you've seen?
Okay, so I may be a little irrationally excited about owning a pair (or two) of jeans with NO HOLES, but what can I say? It's the start of a brand new me. Maybe not really, but it's the start of a brand new wardrobe. To my new, gorgeously intact jeans... Welcome to the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? I'd love to hear from you!