Dec 22, 2012

Christmas is Coming

Sitting in front of the television, watching "Miracle on 34th Street" with tears in my eyes, waiting for my sister to fly in. I'm surrounded by Christmas and Love and Joy to the Worlds and I am so incredibly grateful. We get a few days of celebration with my family before celebrating with Adam's family. I just can't wait.

The magic of the season is here, take a deep breath and let it all in. Crank up the holiday music, eat a couple holiday treats, sit in front of the Christmas tree. Whatever it is that feels right to you, just go and do it to get as much out of this time as you can.

Scenes of our season:

Trip to the grocery store for food shelf donations.











Christmas Traditions of cookie cutouts with the cousins.







The gingerbread house made at school.
(please ignore the pacifier in the background... along with the dirty counter)


I'm gonna cozy on up and keep getting my Christmas on.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a blessed holiday!

xoxo,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? I'd love to hear from you!