Apr 1, 2015

(Spring Breaking) With a Little Help From Our Friends

Hello from Spring Break Land! I am enjoying a week home with all three of my babies and Adam even gets to join us starting tomorrow. Could I possibly be enjoying break a little more if all four of us girls weren't coughing and sniffling? Probably. And, would I maybe like to be somewhere with endless sun and sand and ocean views like we were last year and the year before? Absolutely.

Somehow, though, we are still managing to have fun and laugh and make new adventures. It's always made easier with a little help from friends. We managed three different parks in two days, exploring a few new (to us) parts of our locale. One of the nice things about living in a metropolitan area is that there are plenty of places we've never been that we can discover.

And yesterday was so sunshiney that I ended up with this weird redness on my forehead and collarbone. At least, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the sun. I have vague recollections of getting similar patches of skin last summer if I didn't put some kind of special lotion on before going out for extended amounts of time. Ah, I think it's called sunburn? Could that be right? I don't know, it's been so long since I've been able to be outside and enjoy a warm sun that I just can't be sure. Further investigation and time in the sun (with sunscreen of course) might be necessary.



As an aside, have I mentioned that along with obtaining a smart phone I started an Instagram account? In case you don't quite get enough of me here. (I'm looking at YOU my dear sister, because obviously if I'm not posting here every day you need more of me and where oh where can you get some? At my Instagram account of course! You don't even need an account of your own to view the photos.) But, even if you aren't my sister, feel free to enjoy another way to peak into our lives. You might even get an amusing anecdote or two.

And, if you're not up for Instagram, I occasionally still post on Facebook too.

(What? Does it seem like social media is taking over my life? Yeah....kinda. But I swear it could be worse.)

Happy Spring Breaking everyone (who's on break this week)!

xoxo, christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? I'd love to hear from you!