Mar 4, 2012

Project 365 Week 9 - Dare to Dream

I took Hope to see Disney on Ice - Dare to Dream this week.  It was her first Disney on Ice experience, and it was a success.

She was nervous and a little scared in the beginning, as she is with most new experiences, and although she is not a real princess-y girl (she loves animals more than anything, which is why her favorite of the show was Maximus, the horse), she had a blast.  And so did I.

I spent at least a quarter of the show watching her face react to the skating, costumes, and music.  And when she sang along to "I See the Light" from Tangled I cried.

So excited at Disney on Ice

I already can't wait to do it again.


Here was the rest of our week:

Drums, Cars, Sisters, Snow, Fairies, Dress up






No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? I'd love to hear from you!