Nov 24, 2015

A Post About Not Having A Post

I have started and restarted this post about twenty-four times. Okay, that might be an exaggeration, but I have started it a couple of times, and the rest of the time I've just been staring at a blank screen, the cursor blinking at me. *blink*blink*blinkblinkblinkblink*

It is mocking me and my inability to extract coherent thoughts out from my mind. The words are there, at least I think they are, hiding in the corners. It's not just that I can find poetic words to express my thoughts, it's that I can't even find the thoughts to begin with.

*blink*blink*blinkblinkblink*blinkblinkblinkblinkblinkityblinkityblinkyblinkyboo*ha ha ha I'm laughing at you*

*blinkblink*

(By the way, the laundry is doing a similar routine. I'm being mocked by everything around me.)


In which case, it is time to concede defeat.


PS. This is one of my outtakes from trying to get a photo of all three girls.

xoxo, christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? I'd love to hear from you!